Thursday, 31 October 2013

Carpe diem - Seize the day

In life, its the thing we don't do that always seem to haunt us. So, I'm taking a note from the dead poet's society and seizing the day (Carpe diem) living life in the now so i'll have no regrets later, being positive and focusing on what I can do now instead of what I can't. I've always loved music, so I've decided to take to take piano lessons, and maybe violin lessons after that. We need to take charge of our own and lives and accept that we are the masters of our own will and happiness. Happiness is conscious choice  and the sooner we realise that the happier we will be.
"Twenty years from you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So Throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour, Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment