Monday, 28 October 2013
Alone - solus
I moved here roughly 12 months ago and I have literally no friends yet. Sure, I have people I talk to and everything but no one I can actually do stuff with.I don't even know how to get around around here, its so frustrating because sometimes I need to go somewhere and I have no idea where it is or how to get there, so I just have to dropped off everywhere if the car is available, and if its not I just stay in my room and do nothing all day. Don't get me wrong it's not like I need people around me to survive, because that's not true. It just gets really a bit lonely all my myself, some stuff I can't even do because I feel weird around everyone else since I'm the only one there by myself and I have no idea how to use the public transportation system here, some people translate that to mean I'm a snob, I'm really not a snob, I'm new here, to this place, and to this country so that's why I don't know. Of course, I could easily tell them that, but they would ask too many questions and I don't like to remember that part of my life. So there are two possible conclusions that I've come up with; either I'm too weird to ever find a real friend and I'm destined to be alone forever, or real friends are pretty hard to find and probably overrated anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment